Saturday, October 14, 2006

Discipline and Focus

So I think writing is a pretty good thing to do on a regular basis. At least for me it is. Except that I don’t do it on a regular basis which is also par for the course. It seems to be that way with most things that are “good for you”-sure you have spurts of eating right, drinking in moderation and exercising-but over time it’s a war of attrition.

So writing is a pretty good thing for me because it requires focus and discipline-two rare minerals in my world. But after having dinner with two friends earlier this week and hearing about their exploits in the online world, I think I am going to make the effort to be focused and disciplined about this-so not everything will be entertaining-shit if .001% of what I write is entertaining then I win in my eyes.

So a list of topics to look forward to (with trepidation or baited breath-your choice):

Newborns

The Birth Process

How I feel about being a Dad

Stupid people

Art and Communication

The 100 LEAST eligible bachelors (thanks Dave)

Travel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home